September 06, 2011

Thank you, my husband

Throughout this whole process, my husband has only once had a verbal doubt about it. That doubt was in the very beginning. It was right before sending the completed application in to the agency. The doubt was brief. I sent in our application and we never looked back. I think I have said before what a generous man he is. He is a people pleaser. He's dealt with giving me shots, my cravings, my morning sickness, body aches and probably worse of all, my hormones. Hormones can really take over someone, physically and mentally... seriously! I work with kids all day so when a bad mood strikes, I have to do my best to put on my smile and get through the day. That is not always easy but it is always necessary. Unfortunately, my husband probably receives the brunt of it at the end of the day. This is not to say that I am in a bad mood everyday. I think my moods have gotten much better since stopping the injections.
The reason for this post is to send a public "THANK YOU" to my husband. Thank you for putting up with me when I am not so fun to be around, for helping me satisfy a craving (you know, that run recently made for M&M's and not just any M&M's... peanut butter M&M's), for back rubs especially when you aren't feeling like giving them and just being the thoughtful, generous man you are.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment