January 29, 2012

Another look back...

My last post triggered me to write this post. I thought it would be fun to have a post that included pictures from beginning to now.


Here we go:

Prior to transfer

Measuring 7 weeks

10 weeks

Baby boy @ 13 weeks... his profile is the same today

 Baby girl @ 19 weeks... she still loves her hand by her face

Baby boy @ 19 weeks

Baby boy 3D pictures around 26 weeks

Baby girl @ 3D u/s around 26 weeks
This is probably my favorite u/s pic. I love how the babies are resting their heads together.


Baby boy @ 28 weeks

Baby girl @ 28 weeks

Baby girl @33 weeks

Baby boy @ 33 weeks

 About 5 days old

About 5 days old


I'd say these two little bundles turned out pretty darn great!

1 comment:

  1. What a great summary of your journey for you and the IFs and the babies when they're old enough to see this.

    ReplyDelete