March 22, 2012

I am a slob... thanks to my kids.

You know you're a parent when you take yourself out in public and only then do you realize you have a cookie mess on your sleeve and God-knows-what on your pants.

Apparently, I changed too soon yesterday. I probably should have dressed and went immediately to the gym. Instead I wore my workout clothes around for awhile before actually leaving. In this amount of time I was able to acquire mashed up cookie on my sleeve and I really can't tell you what was on my pants. Of course, I didn't notice this until I was already at the gym. First I noticed the cookie mess then I noticed the pants. I really left the house like this, really?

Sadly, this wasn't the first time I have done this and I think we all know it won't the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment