June 30, 2014

Meeting Nicole

A few months after Ella and Ely were born, Nicole from IARC (the agency I use) contacted me about writing up a little something about my experience. This was my first correspondence with her. Soon after that we became email-pals... you know, kind of like when you had a pen-pal in elementary school? We bonded really well and began sharing a lot of our life and everyday stories with one another. Nicole is also a surrogate and delivered twins last October, which made it even more fun to be friends. Two years passed and we still hadn't met in person. Last Friday, we finally met. And guess what? I love talking with her in person just as much as I do through our emails. She's a real cool, funny, and down to earth chick. Hopefully we get to hang out again very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment