June 24, 2011

I am so spoiled!

The daddies-to-be have been super supportive and they are truly concerned about how I am feeling. They feel terrible that I have been sick. They send messages like "I wish there was something I could do to make it better". These comments remind me how lucky I am to have been matched with them. I'll say it again... I think we are perfect match.


During a phone call with Avner, I mentioned that I received a call from a local flower shop (wanting to verify my address and whether or not I would be home later in the afternoon).  My first guess was that it would be from the guys. When I questioned Avner, he played it up that he didn't know anything about it. So I was left wondering until the arrangement showed up.





An hour or so later this beautiful package arrived at my doorstep:




This is why I am spoiled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment