June 13, 2011

I just wanna....

EAT!! That's all! I haven't had a full meal in over a week. The only time I am not feeling sick is when I am sleeping. The sick feeling returns moments after I wake up. I tried Preggie Drops in hopes it would relieve my lingering nausea... no go, I had a feeling that would be the case but I will try anything suggested by my doctor. I contacted the doctor today and they are sending me a prescription... bless their beautiful hearts. I am sure you are probably getting bored hearing me whine about my morning sickness for 3 posts straight. Sorry folks............. my life revolves around it lately.


My sense of smell has skyrocketed. Do you know how many scents are in the mall? I walked by a foot massage shop and swear I could smell stinky feet! I could smell perfume, Taco Bell, hair color solution... barf, barf and barf! I can tell when the neighbor kid needs a diaper change and when someone 5 miles from me is grilling... again barf and barf!


I have an appointment tomorrow and will post some new stuff after it... promise it won't be only sickness related.

No comments:

Post a Comment