June 03, 2011

My Family

I haven't talked much about my family. I will introduce them to you now.

Here is a recent family photo... adorable, right?


I am married to Jeremy. We have 4 kids, one daughter and 3 sons. There is never a dull moment in our lives.... teenage drama, babies, terrible twos, etc. We also have a chocolate lab... with a wild personality! Life is very intense some days but I wouldn't change it for anything. I love to watch my children when they aren't aware I am watching them (stalkerish, I know). My boys are full of energy. They love to play outside no matter what the weather is doing. They all have a creative imagination especially our oldest. Some of his stories leave you wondering "how the heck did he come up with that". I give Jeremy credit for this... he is very imaginative, too. A creative mind is a wonderful thing.


My daughter is a true teenager. By that I mean, she is the definition of "teenager". She has her phone and computer attached to her at all times. She has great friends and is an A honor roll student. I appreciate her more than she realizes. She is a huge help with housework and her brothers.


Jeremy and I have been married for a little over 6 years. He is a wonderful husband and a loving father. He is very smart. He enjoys to watch movies in his down time. He tries hard to please others, which can be bittersweet. He feels joy when others are happy and content but I do see people take advantage of that. He is very supportive of me in anything I do. He's a good man.


A little about me, I enjoy photography, reading and being with my family. I love one on one time with my kids. I feel it is important to show each of them undivided attention once in awhile. I also enjoy one on one time with my husband. With our full time jobs, 4 kids and everyday life, we don't get much alone time. I wish we had more time to ourselves. Someday we will but for now we will cherish the sounds of little footsteps.

That's my family. I am sure you will hear more about them as this journey goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment